Donnerstag, 24. Januar 2008

English version

Now it is happend. After I have met other people and we changed our email adresses, here is my first english post.
So be nice and don't recognize the mistakes...


All the time (18days) I thought that 'my' family must be the only family in DU, where the children don"t have any manners and the parents don't care about it.
But I was wrong - I am so happy.
An other Aupair told me she has gained the same experience. WOW. Indeed, I am not really happy about that but it is really good to know that I am not the only one who is astonished about the behavior.
I have learned eating with cutlery when I was very small (I think I began with 6 month or like that). It is quite normally that the hole family sit down at the chair - even the small ones and stay there until the meal is finished.
"Relaxed" so told me Heather is her childrens behavoir: they run through the rooms, use just their hands for eating, watch simultaneously TV, ...
For me 'relaxing' is something quite diffrent - but I thank god, these two are not my own....

Keine Kommentare: